You could win £500!
Organise a “Covid-Safe” School-Philosothon
(Cash prizes to be shared between the organising teacher and the school)
- Entries open Thursday 1 October 2020
- Competition ends Monday 7 December 2020
- Winners announced Friday 11 December 2020
- Only one entry per school is permitted.
- Any school in the United Kingdom may enter.
- At least one Covid secure school Philosothon event must be held before the closing date.
- Each Philosothon event must follow the agreed format.
- Each school Philosothon must involve no fewer than three Communities of Inquiry with three different sets of stimulus material.
- Each piece of stimulus material must be accompanied by questions (provided by adults or students).
- Each Community of Inquiry shall consist of students of any age.
- Each Community of Inquiry shall have a Facilitator (student or adult) and an adult Judge.
How to win?
- Enter by registering your details!
- Submit all details of your event to [email protected] before midnight 11th December 2020.
- All rules (above) must have been followed.
Other important considerations:
- The originality, innovation and effectiveness of your stimulus material.
- The effectiveness of the questions complementing the stimulus material.
- The innovation involved in maintaining COVID security during the event, including the use of technology.
- Level of engagement within the school and/or between schools.